Sample Title (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Writing Advice & Contest Tips: Part 1

Writing Advice & Contest Tips Have you reached a road block in your poetry writing? I'm not talking about writers' block, rather that…

Started by MoonTownCafe.com

0 Jul 10, 2014

Naivete

Hello I am naive to this field. Can anyone please suggest the flow to be a profeesional writer.

Started by Ankita Masand

3 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by SASIKUMAR VARIYAR

Poetry books, DVDs + Glamour Calendars for 2014

I am Paula Admin of Paula's Literacy Charitable trust in Hamilton NZ. The Trust is a reg not for profit charity in Hamilton, supporting all…

Started by Paula Bisphan

0 Nov 8, 2013

When Love Begins

When Love Begins I always knew that love would come find me someday but never did I know that it would be you who was headed my way you ca…

Started by Jennifer ward

0 Oct 15, 2013

On Abortion

No to Abortion....Hear the cry of an endangered Fetus: Everey fetus is representative of Christ and God's love for the continuation of Hum…

Started by NFORCHE GERALD

0 Oct 15, 2013

Conversation with a stranger

Conversation with a stranger Sometimes when you see my family you tell me how I've been blessed.Two healthy kids a boy and a girl."How luck…

Started by Jennifer ward

0 Oct 13, 2013

new at this

i know that there are contests on here with deadline dates, but are there just regular contests that you can enter on here as well? does an…

Started by heather wells

0 Oct 11, 2013

Where should freshers get experience from??

It's a great irony that companies while interviewing a candidate asks for experience but the same companies do not provide jobs to the fres…

Started by Julie issac

0 Feb 6, 2013

RSS

© 2017   Created by MoonTownCafe.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service