Sample Title (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

just like you

I'm a human just like you it doesn't matter if i'm short,poor,or skinny my race,my skin don't give me nothing more I breathe the same air a…

Started by Marie Soffy Saint Fort

2 Apr 20
Reply by steve smith

until I met you

Until I Met You   It's true I never saw the light All the words that were said never felt right, Until I met you   My world was black and g…

Started by Jennifer ward

1 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Nuru J.I Mhina

WAR

War,what the hell it sounds  But,every where is being found  In space and on the ground Hellish training pop around As if there is a firm…

Started by Nuru J.I Mhina

0 Sep 25, 2016

Can anyone here me?

Can any one hear me? Does anyone even listen. Can you even see? The pain within me. Or do I not even want you to worry? About the suffering…

Started by Jennifer ward

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Marie Soffy Saint Fort

Donations

https://www.foboko.com/u/38030-doug-robbins/donate I was hoping with enough funds to buy my brother an awesome Christmas present!

Started by Doug J Robbins

0 Dec 20, 2014

Paradise of Restoration

A new world, a new life What else can I ask for? A life filled with Dignity and Freedom.   Aspirations full of hope. The future is clear in…

Started by Victor Otuya

6 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Craig Jackson

The War on Terror

It would seem to most that that War on Terror has become an issue of some recent and adamant discovery, still in need of a host or battalio…

Started by Abaddon

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Craig Jackson

I want to hit the release button of my head

My guts are black. My soul is blue. You'll never glance back, I do despise you. Heavy I fall, each day, corked down deep, while you stand s…

Started by jonathan walker

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Craig Jackson

Writing Advice & Contest Tips: Part 2

Writing Advice & Contest Tips: Part 2 I was 19 when I started writing poetry daily. I became enamored with the concept of crafting wor…

Started by MoonTownCafe.com

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Craig Jackson

I am 20 years old n I love to write poems bt I am confuse how to post my poem

Here is my poem Sometimes life bring happiness n sometime it brings the unfortunate sadness Sometimes it fills heart with joy and full…

Started by Pooja Thakur

2 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Craig Jackson

RSS

© 2017   Created by MoonTownCafe.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service